Cerditos Viajeros Bundle
Our latest in the Sasquatch series finds us sojourning south of the border. During a recent research and development mission to Mexico we rendezvoused with our friends in the local beer and spirits trade, securing some super special cooperage along the way. We couldn’t be more thrilled to share the results with you in liquid form.
Sasquatch Sighting #6 — Sur a Oaxaca spent several months maturing in Mezcal barrels plucked from the highlands of Tlacolula, Mexico. As a result it accumulated not just taste, but terroir. Pouring from the bottle is a devilishly alluring rye, combining the spice of the grain with a vegetal earthiness. It’s deceptively mellow on the palate. Nevertheless it manages to tickle the tongue with notes of over-ripened citrus notes before fading back to a finish of creme brûlée crust.
Sasquatch Sighting #7 — Norte a Durango is a sipping rye in a category all its own. Barrels are seldom seen in the world of Sotol, so securing them as a finishing element for our rye was no easy task. It was obviously worth the effort as evidenced by the sharp, herbal notes that emerge in this whiskey’s nose, followed by the generous black pepper and powdery cardamon that resolve with purpose across the palate. Stay alert during the finish for a subtle callout to freshly-harvested grain.
Sasquatch Sighting #8 — Oeste a Baja. To craft this multi-faceted gem we got our hands on a unique set of casks seasoned by both Mexican pilsner and Mezcal. The prolonged journey of these barrels is re-created atop your tastebuds. Hefty notes of clove and candied ginger in the nose hint at baking spice beneath. And yes, it’s there for the sipping…But you’re not gonna believe the brown sugar blast that’s in store for you here. Alas, as compelling as that core note is, it doesn’t last long, eventually surrendering to an earthier, agave syrup sweetness at the end of each sip.
Currently Unavailable in: AL, AK, GA, KS, KY, ME, MA, MI, MN, MI, MT, NE, NC, ND, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WV, WY
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- We cannot deliver to any PO box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO box address, somebody will contact you for a different shipping address.
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- We cannot ship to FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- We do not offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that three attempted deliveries are ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after three attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again. Therefore, we cannot offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. Of course, we will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.