Double Malt Rye Aged 18 Years 2nd Edition with Pair of The Shoreham Whiskey Glasses Handcrafted by Simon Pearce (COMING SOON)
Out of stock
A pairing of WhistlePig's oldest offering of Double Malt Rye Aged 18 Years and a hand-blown set of whiskey glasses from our Vermont neighbors, Simon Pearce, is an elegant addition to any home. Enjoy a thrilling encounter of 79% rye, 15% malted rye and 6% malted barley, accentuated by 18 years of maturation in virgin oak. Served in a weighty, curved glass, this hand-blown masterpiece will heighten your fine whiskey savoring experience.
A truly inspirational gift for yourself and the whiskey connoisseur in your life. Includes WhistlePig Double Malt Rye Aged 18 Years - 2nd Edition and a pair of Shoreham Whiskey Glasses Handcrafted by Simon Pearce.
Nose -Sweet and aromatic, with toasted oak, berries, and nutmeg.
Palet - Elegant and spicy, mildly fruity, and pleasantly floral. Vanilla and oak notes appear with time.
Finish - Wonderfully long, clean, and spicy finish.
Currently Unavailable in: AL, AK, GA, KS, KY, ME, MA, MI, MN, MI, MT, NE, NC, ND, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WV, WY
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- We cannot deliver to any PO box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO box address, somebody will contact you for a different shipping address.
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- We cannot ship to FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- We do not offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that three attempted deliveries are ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after three attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again. Therefore, we cannot offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. Of course, we will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.