Double Malt Rye Aged 18 Years - 2nd Edition (COMING SOON)
A long and patiently aged whiskey is only as good as the grain it's born from. With our oldest expression to date, we’re tapping into the time-honored techniques of the farmer distillers who invented the category in America's early days. Our mash bill 79% rye, 15% malted rye and 6% malted barley creates a sipping experience that evolves on the palate from soft and supple to rich and savory. A thrilling encounter accentuated by 18 years of maturation in virgin oak.
The second edition of our Double Malt Rye is crowned with a bespoke glass topper, handmade by Simon Pearce in Quechee, Vermont. Simon Pearce believes in simplicity, quality and craftsmanship are a way of life. Their lead-free glassware and hand-thrown pottery are made in America. Each piece carries a story that leads meaning, authenticity and grace to every use, every day.
Nose -Sweet and aromatic, with toasted oak, berries, and nutmeg.
Palet - Elegant and spicy, mildly fruity, and pleasantly floral. Vanilla and oak notes appear with time.
Finish - Wonderfully long, clean, and spicy finish.
Currently Unavailable in: AL, AK, GA, KS, KY, ME, MA, MI, MN, MI, MT, NE, NC, ND, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WV, WY
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- We cannot deliver to any PO box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO box address, somebody will contact you for a different shipping address.
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- We cannot ship to FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- We do not offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that three attempted deliveries are ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after three attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again. Therefore, we cannot offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. Of course, we will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.