Estate Oak Rye Aged 15 Years
One of our oldest whiskeys ever bottled is also the first WhistlePig product finished in Vermont Estate Oak. Harvested right off our farm the wood has more rings than the standard American oak used in whiskey barrels. That gives it more opportunity to impart deeper flavors during maturation. Hitting the bottle at 92-proof, the liquid is assertive and wise beyond its 15 year age statement. And it boasts a score of 97 points from Wine Enthusiast. So we’re clearly not the only ones enamored by this pure expression of Green Mountain goodness.
Nose - Deep and rich, dominated by caramel, vanilla, and oak with hints of allspice and burnt orange
Tasting Notes - Warm, rich, and slightly creamy. Loads of butterscotch and baking spice with leather and a hint of tobacco
Finish - Ultra long and rich, warm, and inviting
Currently Unavailable in: AR, AK, HI, KS, ME, MA, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, ND, SD, UT, VT, WV, WY
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- We cannot deliver to any PO box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO box address, somebody will contact you for a different shipping address.
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- We cannot ship to FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- We do not offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that three attempted deliveries are ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after three attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again. Therefore, we cannot offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. Of course, we will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.