Maple Old Fashioned Kit
The Maple Old Fashioned is a staple at the WhistlePig Farm. This cocktail recipe is perfect for enjoying by a summer campfire, sipping on a crisp autumn evening, or sharing with friends and family during the holidays. A full-flavored variation on a classic, this Vermont infused cocktail kit is the perfect gift for yourself or an incredibly special loved one.
On our 500 acre farm in Shoreham, Vermont, we’re committed to upholding the local tradition of producing the best quality, hand-crafted provisions.
Start with our PiggyBack 100% Rye; created for use in the world’s best cocktails, a Rye aged no less than six years, carrying a strength of precisely 96.56 proof, and a mashbill of 100% Rye for a whiskey that’s always the star of the show.
Now add our Barrel-Aged Aged Maple Syrup; a partnership with Runamok Maple where we’ve aged syrup for up to twelve months in freshly emptied barrels of our award-winning Rye whiskey. Notes of toffee and Rye spice mingle with the rich and robust maple syrup resulting in a heavenly pairing perfect for cocktails, pancakes or even over ice cream.
Alongside a healthy dose of Vermont farm ingenuity we’ve also created Barrel-Aged Maple Bitters; handcrafted from premium ingredients including our Estate Oak Rye Aged 15 Years, Runamok Maple Syrup, and a delicious combination of herbs and spices.
Hog all the spotlight at your next backyard bbq, dinner party, or you home bar. This is the quintessential Vermont cocktail kit for the ultimate WhistlePig fan.
Currently Unavailable in: AL, AK, GA, KS, KY, ME, MA, MI, MN, MI, MT, NE, NC, ND, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WV, WY
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- We cannot deliver to any PO box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO box address, somebody will contact you for a different shipping address.
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- We cannot ship to FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- We do not offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that three attempted deliveries are ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after three attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again. Therefore, we cannot offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. Of course, we will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.