PiggyBack Pig Pour Kit
In the summer of 2018, the late, legendary Dave Pickerell returned to our barrelhouses with one mission in mind: create the best Rye Whiskey for use in the world’s best cocktails. He knew he wanted a mashbill of 100% rye to capture a full - flavored spice. It didn’t take long for him to arrive at perfection: a rye aged not less than six years, carrying a strength of precisely 96.56 proof. A sturdy thread of cinnamon and citrus binds it all together.. This spontaneous, spicy, six year old will make you want to sing out loud, dress in costume, and pour a rye cocktail that’s fine as frog’s hair.
Included is the Pig Head Pour Spout, a crowd pleaser size specifically for a bottle of PiggyBack 100% Rye. Bring home a fixture of any bar WhistlePig is sold and level-up your cocktail creation skills with the PiggyBack Pig Pour Kit!
Nose - Fresh cinnamon, black peppercorn, a hint of tangerine and grapefruit zest
Palate - Powerfully spicy, with cocoa, cardamom and cured leather flavors
Finish - Wonderfully lengthy, with baking spices, vanilla and hints of citrus
Currently Unavailable in: AL, AK, GA, KS, KY, ME, MA, MI, MN, MI, MT, NE, NC, ND, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WV, WY
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- We cannot deliver to any PO box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO box address, somebody will contact you for a different shipping address.
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- We cannot ship to FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- We do not offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that three attempted deliveries are ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after three attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again. Therefore, we cannot offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. Of course, we will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.