Introducing RoadStock Rye: The world’s first ever finished-on-the-road whiskey. Once again we have broken down the boundaries of what’s possible in the whiskey world. WhistlePig RoadStock Rye was created on the road less traveled and is the first ever All-American barrel double finished rye. In collaboration with Jordan Winery and Firestone Walker Brewery, the epic journey of RoadStock began earlier this year at our 500-acre farm in Shoreham, VT, where we commissioned an 18-wheeler ‘Rolling Rickhouse’, which would make its way from Vermont to California and back on an epic 6,000-mile journey.
Upon completion of the RoadStock Rolling Rickhouse, half of the future RoadStock whiskey was transferred into Bordeaux blend casks from Jordan Winery that would make the full 6000-mile round trip journey providing ample time for the whiskey to steal the nuanced complexity from these incredible casks. The other half of the whiskey would remain in their virgin oak original barrels until we made it to California.
After weaving along the historic Route 66, the RoadStock Rolling Rick House headed north to Firestone Walker Brewing Company in Paso Robles, CA. where the balance of the whiskey was transferred into Firestone’s Imperial Stout, Imperial Blonde Ale and Experimental Ale barrels to finish on the long journey back to Vermont.
When we returned to the farm we knew we had something truly exceptional on our hands. So we blended and bottled WhistlePig Roadstock Rye and even created a rubber tire topper to commemorate the journey. This 86-proof, hand-crafted stunner sings with a symphony of raspberry jam, brown sugar, and toasted cedar. Buckle up, because it’s about to take your tastebuds on an unforgettable ride.
Currently Unavailable in: AL, AK, GA, KS, KY, ME, MA, MI, MN, MI, MT, NE, NC, ND, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WV, WY
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- We cannot deliver to any PO box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO box address, somebody will contact you for a different shipping address.
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- We cannot ship to FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- We do not offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that three attempted deliveries are ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after three attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again. Therefore, we cannot offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. Of course, we will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.