Sasquatch Series 8 - Oeste a Baja
Sasquatch Sighting #8 — Oeste a Baja. To craft this multi-faceted gem we got our hands on a unique set of casks seasoned by both Mexican pilsner and Mezcal. The prolonged journey of these barrels is re-created atop your tastebuds. Hefty notes of clove and candied ginger in the nose hint at baking spice beneath. And yes, it’s there for the sipping…But you’re not gonna believe the brown sugar blast that’s in store for you here. Alas, as compelling as that core note is, it doesn’t last long, eventually surrendering to an earthier, agave syrup sweetness at the end of each sip.
Nose - Rich notes of clove, allspice, and candied ginger, with softer notes of orange hard candy in the background.
Palate - Rush of black pepper, immediately followed by a sweet medley of brown sugar and baking spices, with a shy note of candied lemon in the background.
Finish - Finish is light and quickly melts away, leaving a touch of agave sweetness and gently aged rye behind.
Currently Unavailable in: AR, AK, HI, KS, ME, MA, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, ND, SD, UT, VT, WV, WY
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- We cannot deliver to any PO box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO box address, somebody will contact you for a different shipping address.
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- We cannot ship to FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- We do not offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that three attempted deliveries are ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after three attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again. Therefore, we cannot offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. Of course, we will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.