Sasquatch Select Sighting #4: Maple Madness
Spring’s arrival brings a sense of sweet relief after the cold, hard Vermont winter. Longer days lift the spirit while the dance of warm and cold air awakens the many sugar maples that define our landscape.
With Maple Madness, WhistlePig’s Sasquatch Series Sighting #4, we harnessed the essence of sugaring by seasoning a barrel with maple syrup for multiple days before adding 12-year old whiskey to hibernate for two weeks.
The finished single barrel release taps into the sweet synchronicity of maple, oak and caramel flavors to reveal an extremely limited, Grade A rye whiskey that is distinctly Vermont and decidedly delicious.
Nose - Bouquet of sweet, rich maple syrup. Tempered by notes of oak and cinnamon
Palet - Initially sweet, and fruity. Cinnamon and nutmeg gradually work their way into the flavor.
Finish - Rich and smoky molasses
Currently Unavailable in: AL, AK, GA, KS, KY, ME, MA, MI, MN, MI, MT, NE, NC, ND, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WV, WY
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- We cannot deliver to any PO box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO box address, somebody will contact you for a different shipping address.
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- We cannot ship to FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- We do not offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that three attempted deliveries are ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after three attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again. Therefore, we cannot offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. Of course, we will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.