Sasquatch Select Sighting #5: Big Bold Birch
A grove of birch trees, easily identifiable by their characteristic white bark, emits a boldness and beauty that transcends seasonality. In a state where maple is king, the birch tree is used more frequently as an energy source during maple syrup production than a syrup itself.
Underneath the bark of these deciduous trees is a wealth of riches waiting to be tapped. With resource collected, its sap boiled into birch syrup, the barrel is soaked for 48 hours and prepared for the creation of our Sasquatch Series Sighting #5: Big Bold Birch.
Like the tree itself, Big Bold Birch stands out in a crowd. Unlike the birch tree, however, this barrel is extremely rare so find one, grab your friends and enjoy the company.
Nose - Fresh wet softwood, honeysuckle, light toast
Palet - Initial sweet birch sap flavors give way to warm medium oak toast, very light and soft spice.
Finish - Oak tannin and balanced caramel-spice warm the pallet and linger for a while before dissipating.
Currently Unavailable in: AL, AK, GA, KS, KY, ME, MA, MI, MN, MI, MT, NE, NC, ND, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WV, WY
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- We cannot deliver to any PO box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO box address, somebody will contact you for a different shipping address.
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- We cannot ship to FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- We do not offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that three attempted deliveries are ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after three attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again. Therefore, we cannot offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. Of course, we will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.