Sur a Oaxaca Bundle
Sasquatch Sighting #6 — Sur a Oaxaca spent several months maturing in Mezcal barrels plucked from the highlands of Tlacolula, Mexico. As a result it accumulated not just taste, but terroir. Pouring from the bottle is a devilishly alluring rye, combining the spice of the grain with a vegetal earthiness. It’s deceptively mellow on the palate. Nevertheless it manages to tickle the tongue with notes of over-ripened citrus notes before fading back to a finish of creme brûlée crust.
Nose - Lush notes of agave driven herb and citrus. Classic Rye spice in the background synergizing with the agave but letting the mezcal character take center stage.
Palate - Citrus and white pepper rush the tongue, followed by a mellower wave of caramel to round out the edges.
Finish - Delightfully mellow and warming on the pallet, finish lingers for over a minute leaving one with notes of over-ripe orange and lime.
Currently Unavailable in: AR, AK, HI, KS, ME, MA, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, ND, SD, UT, VT, WV, WY
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- We cannot deliver to any PO box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO box address, somebody will contact you for a different shipping address.
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- We cannot ship to FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- We do not offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that three attempted deliveries are ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after three attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again. Therefore, we cannot offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. Of course, we will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.